Monday, January 30, 2012

Love

I am trying to decide which guy would end  up being the best one for me. I have been thinking of this all weekend and really I just don't know. I really don't want to end up hurting them or them hurting me.

One of them is a very great guy and I know him very well. He is one of my best friends in the whole world, and I really don't want to ruin that. The other one is another great guy. I don't know him as well but I can tell he seems like a good guy. Also I am not as good of friends with him as I do the other one.

I am just lost and confused. Everyone that I've talk to told me to follow my heart, its not that easy when you have two great guys to choice from. There is a part of me that is telling me to go for the best friend that I've know for forever. Then again the other part is scared to ruin the friendship we have if he doesn't feel the same, and I really don't want to do that.

The other guy he's sweet and all, but I don't know him as well so I don't know. I just want someone to tell me what I should do because right now I really don't know anymore. So please if you have any advice then let me know because I will take any advice and think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment