Sunday, January 8, 2012

Last Night

Well last night I was talking to a couple of friends on Skype, and I was going threw pictures I had. So I came across a picture of a friend I lost about 14 months ago. He was 14 at the time.

He lived out in the country. So he was able to drive to school. He was driving to school, and didn't have his seatbelt on. He went from a dirt road and turned on to a smooth road and there was ice on the road, and he rolled his car three times. 

He went to the school I use to go to before I went to a Private school. So it the town is about 20 miles away from where I live now. Anyway, I didn't find out tell that night when another one of my friends told me on Facebook. I couldn't believe it, this kids was born on the same day I was. Just 3 years younger, He always had something sarcastic to say.

So last night, I was thinking about him. I knew he was in a better place now, I know that. Have you guys ever lost someone and you think about them and all of a sudden you hear there voice, or feel there touch. I did last night. I felt him put his hand on my back, and whisper in my ear. Abby I'm here, I will always be here. That just surprised me. I never had something like that happen, then again it was also comforting knowing he will be here for me.

Well there's my story about what happened to me last night. He was a great kids,  he will always be missed by me and his family for sure. Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment