Monday, January 23, 2012

30 things about me

here is a list of 30 things about me

1. I go to Private school
2. I am a Senior
3. I live with my dad
4. I lost my mom when I was 15
5. I have an older sister
6 I have a twin brother
7. My favorite animal is dogs,
8. I am going to be a nurse
9. I love Ghost Adventures.
10. I love Wrestling
11. My favorite Wrestler is John Cena and Randy Ortan.
12. I love being a thrower in track
13. I love teaching kids.
14. I love country music
15 I love to sing
16. I have a nephew
17. I love art
18. I have the best GAC family
19. I love Zak Baggens
20. I lived in the same town my whole life
21. I went to public school tell the second semester of 9th grade
22. I live in Nebraska
23. planing on moving to Iowa
24. I live a block away from school
25. I have the best guy friend ever that I love to death.
26. I love to write poetry.
27. I love to dance.
28. I have always wanted to kick box
29. I am happy I am about done with school.
30, I am a very caring person

So if you want to know anything else of have a question about something I listed let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment