Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Healthy

Hey, so everyone I am going to do this weight loss thing. The thing is, I am always wanting to, but never find the  time to exercise or just to lazy to do it. So, I'm going to do this, and I will update you guys every so often to tell you guys what's going on.

There are two reasons why I want to. One is the fact that my sister is going to get married this summer, and I would like to lose weight for that. Also another reason is, because I have always want to get into shape, but every time I try I fail. So this time I am going to lose this weight, and going to keep it off.

So, this time I am going to do this thing. I'm not going to stay like this. I just want to get down to a health weight. I don't want to be super skinny. I just want to get down to a healthy weight is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment