Thursday, January 5, 2012

Brother, Education, Job, Comment

Well everyone guess what, I am a twin. A twin brother that is. He can be a pain in the butt, but the times I can use someone to listen to me, I know he will. I am glad I have him. He is like me when it comes to having ADHD.  For those who don't have ADHD most of the time its not fun trust me. Also when it comes to school, I have to work harder then the other people in my class. Part of it is because ADHD. I cant concert as well, also because I just work at a slower pace. I do my the best I can though.

I will have to work my way through it, but this summer I am going to take a six to eight week class to get my CNA, and then starting in the Fall, I am going to get my Associates Degree to be an RN, so only 2 years. That the plan for now. Hopeful I will be able to progress further in my education, but for know I would be happy with an Associates Degree. After my two years I am planing on getting a job at the hospital where I live. I am so lucky to live in a town that has a hospital that takes people that just graduated out of Collage, because a lot of hospitals wants people with a couple of years under there belt. 

Anyway, I just wanted to say good night. I will post again as soon as I can. I hope that you have learned more about me, if anyone has questions fell free to ask in a comment and I will try to answer the best I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment