Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hum

Hum, the things I wonder sometimes. I wonder why the heck people have to hurt others. Really does it make someone really feel better when they hurt someone. Especially when they never done anything to you. I hate being hurt by others for no reason. I don't like this fact, but its true, but another thing also, I know for a fact is that there is always someone thats worse off then I am.

Anyway, I do have a reason why I'm doing this is because I was hurt by someone I thought I trusted. I am not going to get into that though because he doesn't deserve to be talk about. Anyway, like I said, there is really no reason for anyone to hurt anyone else. I also don't believe to hurt the people that hurt me. I believe to just move on and let go, especially when they hurt me badly to where I cant forgive them. If someone is sorry they will have to prove to me that they are. 

Anyway, that is what I think about people hurting others. There is no reason to hurt other's. If they do and they say they wont hurt you again make them prove it to you, and if they cant then they don't deserve being your friend. I would just push them away from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment