Thursday, May 17, 2012

Second Dad

OK so there is this guy in my life he is one of the most amazing guys you will ever meet. He is one of those guys you can talk hours with. I love my real dad I do trust me I do. It's just its hard to talk to my real dad about stuff that I need a guy there to answer.

So this second dad comes in my life late in my teen years I was 17 so two years ago and I can talk to him about anything, and he is like my dad in a way because if a guy ever hurt me physically he will be one of the first people to beat his ass. My real dad I don't cry in front of because I am not comfortable crying in front of him. My second dad I can if I really need to because I am comfortable because he knows the pain I been threw in my life.

I guess the big reason I am blogging about this is because I wish there where more guys out there like him, and not a bunch of assholes. I know the day I have to say goodbye to my second dad it will be as hard saying goodbye to him as my real dad if not worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment