Monday, February 13, 2012

My weekend.

I had emotional weekend. First I had to get up at 6 o'clock on Saturday for a speech meet. That didn't go so good.

Then, I know this for a week, but it didn't really hit me tell this weekend that my friend was in Rehab. I knew he was I just didn't worry about it. This has been the second time he's been in rehab, and a few other things that I am not going to speak of. Then I talk to him this weekend a little bit on Saturday, and a little bit last night. Yesterday I was like I want you to be completely honest with me, and he was like OK what's going on. I was like what is your plans after Rehab. He was like I am not going to drink or anything I am going to be getting my life back on track. It was good, because I dont need to lose someone else I care about to die because of drugs/alcohol. He knew what I meant, and he was like Abby don't worry you wont lose me for that reason. I was like OK.

The only thing is that I am wanting to trust him but I don't know if I can. I promised myself that no matter what else happens I will do everything I can do possible to help him, but I can only do so much. Then he has to do it all on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment